INSPIRATION.

STYLELIKEU.COM

Of all the fashion blogs out there at the moment StyleLikeU.com stands above the rest, thinks outside the box, and gives you something new and creative, yet it's such a simple idea. Have people talk about what's in their closet. I love this site because it lets you into a world I think every fashion lover wants to see. Maybe it's just me, but I'm always wanting to know what someone is wearing or where they got it from, especially if it's someone whose style I admire. Well, this site does that interviewing hip, cool, unique, even a little freaky New Yorkers. Check out the videos and enjoy : )

Sophie Conti from Stylelikeu.com from Stylelikeu on Vimeo.




Fatima from Stylelikeu.com from Stylelikeu on Vimeo.



Ashley Wick from Stylelikeu.com from Stylelikeu on Vimeo.



Adia from Stylelikeu.com from Stylelikeu on Vimeo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment