DANIELLE STEEL - NOVELIST/ FASHIONISTA



Well as some of you know I work at a library, and one day while checking in books I saw this older lady in a beautiful white sweater and skirt, she looked so classy, like right out of a Vogue issue, and when I turned the book around it was Danielle Steel. I never saw her face before, and as I checked in 6 more of her books I didn’t realize how stylish she was either.

American Writer Danielle Steel is known for her mainstream romantic novels. Having written over 70+ books, she’s still able to keep up with the latest trends. Hip and cool, there’s nothing grandma about this lady, and what I love is that she’s hip without being hoochie or trying to dress young.






































Inspired Danielle Steel looks:













































0 comments:

Post a Comment