Trend We're Loving: Sheer Blouses

Photobucket

I've been on the hunt for a sheer blouse for a year now. It's not that they're hard to find, but it's hard to find the RIGHT one that I want (and in my price range). I think every girl should have one sheer blouse in their closet, they're so versatile! You can wear them to work, a party, a date, in the summer, winter, fall, etc... you get where I'm going with this. They are definitely worth the money, and whenever I do find the right one for me I'm buying every color! Lol. Also, I'll let you all know where I found it OR if you've seen a cute one somewhere LET ME KNOW!!!!

Examples of how you can style them:

* Summer - with a pair of blue jean shorts

* Fall - a patterned sweater over it with a pair of skinny jeans and flats (or heels)

* Winter - a trench or pea coat over it with a pair of dark skinny jeans and dressy boots

* Spring - brightly colored skinny belt around the waist and a (casual) pencil skirt and a pair of ankle boots

* Work - tucked in a pencil skirt (plain or pattern) with a bold necklace underneath and your cutest heels

* Party - with a pair of dressy shorts and ankle boots or dressy heels, statement earrings and a cute clutch.


Photobucket

1 comments:

Michele C. Collins said...

Perfect dresses for modern fashion and style. Very beautiful to see the unique collection of women shirts. Perfect match with bags and dress. Denims are my favorite as well. You can check out my favorite one. Click below.

Post a Comment