Christian Dior Denim Flow

Photobucket
(image from MTV)


We are HUGE Kanye West fans, and his new cd and recent 'Good Friday' tracks are ALL that I am listening to, and I'm sure that you guys have heard 'Christian Dior Denim Flow', the 'Good Friday' track in which he name-checks a whole host of models!

I'm in my Christian Dior with a Veronica Webb
Noemie Lenoir, Chanel, Sessilee Lopez
Arlenis Sosa, Selita Ebanks
If you work with my people, speak that Jourdan Dunn language
Make a phone call, out to Joan Smalls
I wonder how it feel to lower Stone's walls
Jessica Gomes, y'all, I would damage her
And see if
Jessica Stam got the stamina
I'm in the car with Leo and the Benz swerve
I heard Bar was friends with Esti Ginzburg
Coco Rocha, Kate Mimosa
Alessandra Ambrosio, Anja Rubik
Get Olga Kurylenko, tell her I'm very single
Abbey Lee, too — I'm a freak, boo
I'm wylin', I’m on a thousand
I wanna see Irina Shayk next to Doutzen

Here are some of our favorite looks from the Christian Dior S/S 2011 Show!

Photobucket Photobucket


Photobucket Photobucket




0 comments:

Post a Comment