All Black Everything!



I don't know if its just me, or maybe its the fall season, but EVERYONE is wearing black. I think we've always loved black, but it seems that these days, designers and clothing lines are coming up with different ways to wear black. In other words, black is the new black. And I can't help but think of Jay - Z in 'Run This Town' when he says, "All black everything/black cars, black cards, all black everything".

Below are a couple of my 'All Black Everything' picks to keep you chic til the spring.

Material Girl Jacket - by Interlud $78 - www.shopnastygal.com

I love this jacket. It has little details on the shoulders and can be edgy or classic depending on what you pair it with. I would dress this down with a basic white vneck tee and skinny jeans with some platform heels.



Silk Twist Dress - $78 www.needsupply.com (left)





Draped Wool Jacket - $68 Shop Nasty Gal (below)



0 comments:

Post a Comment