Urbane Style Icon





I haven't seen too much of The City--- in fact, I don't think I've ever seen an episode; just a few clips, but I've heard a lot about the friend/foe of the star Whitney Port's 'character' and her amazing style.



She keeps accessories to a minimum, but when she puts them on, she makes a STATEMENT. They are almost always intricate pieces that lend a air of glamour to her outfits.









What I noticed about Olivia, who is a 'socialite' in New York City, is that her style epitomizes New York chic. Which to me, is an effortless look with an overall classic sense. But she mixes fabrics and prints with great statement jewelry and she always looks REALLY pretty (at least to me!).


Even though The City season 1 has ended, I am definitely going to tune in for Season 2 to see what Olivia wears on and off the camera.

Here are a couple of examples of her style. She gravitates towards classic lines, mixed with interesting cuts which join forces for a fresh and effortless look. That's why she's an Urbane Style Icon.


































0 comments:

Post a Comment